Thread: Dealer bashing
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #19
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
No complaint w/ the "your dealer is an idiot" stuff, when it is warranted. I just wanted to increase awareness that there are real people on the other end of those barbs who's very livelyhood can be forever tainted.

I already knew that Camaro enthusiats would know more about the car than sales people. It's never a surprise when customers know more than the dealer on specific cars, as we have to learn not just all of our vehicles, but our competitors vehicles. Fans of specific vehicles like the Vette, and Camaro study the details of these cars. Only a fool thinks they possibly know more than the customers that love these cars.

As to the price thing, I understand why people don't believe it, as there is more than one Ourisman Chevrolet. My dealer, Ourisman Rockmont Chevrolet does not mark up, and never will. I can not give the same gaurantee about Bowie, or the Marlow Heights store. So, people who walk into one of those stores, and are justifably upset about ADM's see that I represent Ourisman, and they forget the where, and remember the what.

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote