View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #10
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
When I was talking to him I couldn't help but shake the feeling that he was perfectly informed and was trying to misinform ME!

I'm going to try a different dealer on Monday.

I am a bit worried though because the guy was talking about huge markups being put on by other dealers. I was getting the feeling maybe he was going to say his markup was much smaller than others...
I could see where you might get the impression. First off, we know for a fact the the dealers recieved their allocation numbers last week, we also know from the podcast and from experience, that orders were taken starting the 13th.

I feel really bad for the people that have to deal with this crap. My dealer has been in Tucson for 86 years. Still a family business, and will not sell over MSRP unless there are dealer installed options.
Finding a "dealer" that still has a passion for the cars they sell is getting hard to find. That's one of the main reasons I will not buy from Jim Click Ford/Mazda/Kia... you name it he owns it and could give a rats a$$ about people, only the quick buck.

/rant off
Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote