South bay area shop.

Blu808
1334 Dell ave suit D,
Campbell, CA 95008

408-376-0560

http://www.blu808.com

All,

Long Post, worth the read:

Ive got to give some serious props to Luke and everyone over at Blu808. These guys have some world class fabrication skills and have a shop full of cars to show for it.

I spent a few hours there last night, just checking out the shop, meeting everyone, looking at all the projects and just hanging out. Luke and I talked about some up and coming projects for my car and for Camaros in general. I've got to say, I'm impressed!

It takes some skills to do basic installs or bolt ons, and it takes skills to tear into a motor/transmission etc (Which these guys DO!) But what really caught my eye, was the skills involved with all the fabrication. Lots of engineering, planning and good old "hotrodding" going on here.

Very down to earth group of guys: friendly, passionate about what they do and got the skills to back it up!

Now, I was happy as hell just seeing all that... Then Conrad rolled up with the truck/trailer with the Hankook Camaro inside! SWEET!! This is a SERIOUS car, purpose built with an amazing amount of thought, detail and engineering. And to believe that it was built in 6 weeks is even more amazing.

And again, Conrad is a down to earth friendly guy who really believes in what he is doing! No spoilers from me, but there was some late night wrenching happening on the Camaro.

Cliffnotes: This is where I will be taking my car for my future work (VERY SOON!!)

Why:

Skills. Anyone can bolt on stuff and hand the keys back to you. These guys make parts, adapters, whatever they need.

The People: I felt very welcomed in the shop. Its the kind of place that I could hangout all the time, even though I know nothing about drifting. These are car guys, and they know what they are doing!

Local: I am a huge believer in supporting local businesses when ever possible. This is my community and I want to spend my money here vs sending it off somewhere else.

So thanks again Luke and everyone at Blu808!

I will be back very soon! Working on my list now!

Jason
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote