View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #57
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Thanks for the pics! That's exactly what I would like to do with mine so I'm happy to see the Red DIC looks as good as I thought it would. I might do the numbers white or orange though, still can't decide. If anyone gets dug into the center console like the heater dials, radio controls and radio display post up some pics I would love to see those changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryE1 View Post
I took my door panels and instrument panels off last night, hoping for the same thing... I was able to change the ABL the doors the rings/DIC in the instrument panel to RED. And I had bought some extra LEDs for hoping to be able to do some switches, too. But, unfortunately, they use all different sorts of LEDs. So you can't just purchese a bundle. But the good news is that from what I have seen so far, it looks like most of the LEDs are pretty straightforward to change. So after a few more LED purchases, I'll have them all done.

Has anyone made a centralized list of all the different lights used in the different switches and components? I would like to be able to just do all of them at the same time without taking things apart multiple times...

BTW heres what I have done so far: