View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 01:03 AM   #44
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
INCREADIBLE!!!

Ok...this does it for me. I know it's not completed and all...and I've been "keeping the faith", okay. But, those last snow pix in Detroit weren't doing too much for me. I was happy to see them, but they sure as heck didn't blow me away like ANY pix of the concept. They were just, "okay."

But now, ... uh ... WOW! What a GREAT shot too! Finally, like someone else had said, SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO USE A CAMERA!!! Loving the wheels. Calipers look great as well. Yup...there's that gas...filler...door....wow. That front scoop does look cut open and it does look functional. It does appear, however, that the camo bra on the hood is tucked under the front of the hood in between the opening (between the hood and front facia) which makes it appear as though the vent is closed. I think it's open.

I really can't wait to see how the front end is going to look on the production model....halos, grill, bowtie and all. God, is it going to be great! Finally!!! SOME GOOD PHOTOS!!!!

Thank you everyone on the GM team! It's looking BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Now cut open those d@mn rear vents.........................
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote