View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #724
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
The completely custom rebuilt.....TRON CAMARO!

This was recently debuted for goldRush Rally4, which started in Los Angeles, travelled to Phoenix, and ended in Sin City. This car wrap was 100% designed by myself and Colleen (Riddikulus5thGen) in just one week. The wrap was received great by the public leaving Beverly Hills and its quickly becoming viral due to the publicity on the rally! And one more photo for now.

Lined up against a Bug at Firebird

A couple articles have already been written about the car. According to various websites, this is a 750HP Tron Drag Racer! LOL There's no way this car is even close to being setup for drag racing (although it will walk away from nearly every car on an actual track!) We had a lot of fun with the car on the rally and of course have tons of pictures too. Pretty busy the next couple days, but I'll be posting up more photos of the design and wrap process, as well as various photos from the rally.....stay tuned!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote