View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #210
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
Ray Huffines Chevrolet in Plano Texas gets a Green Light and a lot of for my Service Advisor, Reggie Pimento.

When I had window tinting done a few weeks ago, the tech there pointed out that the trim by the back seat passenger side window had popped up. So when I went back to Huffines to pick up my license plates I pointed the situation out to Reggie and he said okay, we'll order another trim piece and call me when it's in. Well yesterday I went up to have it installed; left the car and got a courtesy shuttle ride to work. By noon the trim piece was installed. I got a ride back after work to pick it up, and Reggie explained to me that the reason the trim piece was up was because the tech where I got the tinting done pulled it up but didn't fasten it back down properly and one of the hooks on the trim broke off. So, long story short, this wasn't really a warranty repair, and they could've actually charged me but instead Reggie just said, "we took care of it", and sent me on my way. Of course this could all have been a fabrication by the trim tech at Huffines, but I have no reason to think that at this time. Anyway, Huffines.

rich3fan is offline   Reply With Quote