View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #44
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Joe - incredible write-up -- you continue to amaze and impress me with your insight.

To those who have had doubts about this car - trust me - you will be impressed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
all is well - off to Cleveland on Friday - then 'off' (so to speak) for two weeks!

I love 'seeing' the ZL1 thru Joe's eyes..........

This truly is a time for all Camaro enthusiasts to celebrate!
Thank you, Scott. You and your enthusiasm for the brand is an inspiration for me. This car struck a chord inside me that I didn't know I had. It's...hard to explain. It sounds awful mushy...but I feel like I have this bright moment in my life that I can look to no matter what I might be upset or frustrated with...and I can't help but smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Dude. Really thank you so much for the wonderful write up. Up until now I have been holding back my emotions on this car. As I didn't want to be overly excited and drive my wife nuts again.(She about hit my reset button a few times when we were waiting for the SS)
Your insite of the vehicle is so much more in depth compaired to the other writers and journalists. Maybe it's because you eat, sleep and live Camaros, either way you did a great job.
I love all the pictures, but the IOM holds a very special place in my heart as it is the colors of the U.S. Army Signal Corps. If you're asking, Yes the Signal Corpse flags will be going on this car just like I have them on the SS.
Thanks again Dragoneye and GM, I can't wait to get my ZL-1!!!!!!

HOOAH!!!
Thank you SO much! It means a lot to me to hear you say that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneducated Guess View Post
Phenomenal write up. Thanks for sharing this with us and allowing us to live vicariously through your experience.
Thank YOU!! I sincerely wished you could all be there with me while we lucky few were having the times of our lives...I tried to write in such a way that could get you close.