View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Arrow [COTW 6/21/10]: MY BABY BLUE B

Featured COTW on CAMARO5 HOMEPAGE.

Hello everyone, I’ve been hanging around the forum for a little over a year now. I have never been part of a forum so it has been a new experience for me. Everyone one on here is super nice, and we have made some great friends.

I ordered my baby in April 2009 for my birthday. Little did I know I would have to wait 5 month’s for her, I ordered from Mike Bradley at Selman Chevrolet in Orange.

My Perm-a-grin started on September 24th. I received that long awaited call that my baby had arrived. It was a crazy feeling, Mike left me a voice mail, and as I sat in my truck listening to the VM my heart was beating a million miles an hour. When I called Mike back he asked "How soon can you be here?" The next 6 hours was the longest 6 hours ever, had to wait for the hubby to get home so we could go pick her up.

The drive home was freaking AWESOME!!! OMG I never bought a car site unseen, but WOW!!! As my new Camaro brother David (Linkwpc) says “When you buy a car site unseen, it’s all about the passion! That is the difference between a car and a legend!”

She is my daily driver and I let my husband (comm54) drive me around on the weekends….
Here are some of the pictures from the pick up:
Attached Images

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote