Thread: Sick combo...
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
RedJewelSS

Drives: six in a row makes it go
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComayroLouver View Post
i dont know if its even possible but... the sound of a Saleen in a 2010 Camaro. It will be called the SSS or super super sport lol

have you guys heard the saleen engines b4? only time i have is on youtube.... the only car close to it ive heard in person is a bugatti during soccer practise. every1 flipped out when we saw it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComayroLouver View Post
bugatti veyron, grey with blue and white trim (i dont remember if it was blue or white or both it was a LOOONG time ago) we had it here cuz we have A TON of rich people....he was right. and im new to cars ok? lol and it was at our local dealer for about a month then some rich guy came in and was like yeah thats cool ill take it. drove off with it, (according to a friend of the dealer). and it drove past my school while i was at soccer. every1 was like "f*** soccer" and ran over to it. the dude peeled out from the red light haha

@DGthe3- the s7, my friend has wet dreams over those
im still trying to figure out what your talking about. you want to know what a s7 motor would sound like in a camaro? it would sound almost the same as it does in the s7.
1989 F-150 4x4/300 I6/M5ODR2
1982 mustang. 351W/414stroker C4 9" rear. bracket racer
1977 F-100 5.9L 12V Cummins conversion/NV5600
RedJewelSS is offline   Reply With Quote