View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patten View Post
For those in doubt or having second thoughts about getting a tune from Ted at Jannetty Racing... don't wait, get the tune!! The process is simple and straight forward. Questions and e-mails are answered almost immediately, and the results of from the tune will make you smile!

My mods are all the common ones, LT headers, 3 inch exhaust, high flow cats, CAI, Vmax throttle body. I wish I would have gone to Ted first, but I was skeptical about the remote tune. I put the tune on my car last night and love it! The little hiccup my car would have under 1/4 throttle is gone and the car seem so much more alive now.

Thanks Ted. Money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesrn27 View Post
thanks for the info,installing my lt,s in next couple of weeks,already spoke to jannety and was planning on doing old school predator email tune from them,first phone call was already promising.like a bad kid at Christmas,lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcard View Post
+1 on TJR being a top shelf outfit. Very happy with the service. Car runs great.
Thanks Guys, I Really Appreciate the support and Glad I can make this Hobby Fun for Everyone.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote