View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #12
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
I've always been a car guy, ever since I was little. When my daughter was 4.5, I traded in my Grand Prix GTP for my Camaro. She was just starting to get to go to car shows and things with me, and with the Camaro, she went to everything with me.

I got to spend almost 4 years of Camaro events and shows and cruising with my little girl. It was her "race car" and all the people at her school/YMCA knew when Daddy was coming to pick her up. She made many friends with her smile and her laughter.

She passed away in November due to cancer. I had about 50 car people show up to her funeral. To say it changed my life would be correct. It gave me something I can never forget, and it left me with a car that I can escape in when I'm having a rough day.

It wouldnt have mattered if it was a Pinto or a Camaro, but I'm glad it was a Camaro. They have always been my favorite car, even as a child.
Your post really brings everything into perspective. Im sorry for your lose....you sound like a dad your daughter would be proud of.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote