View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #172
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Angry

I know this is a repost but I will add my woes as well-

QUOTE-"yep I may have my first issue with my new vert.....I think something is possibly wrong with the HUD.
drove a couple blocks over to the store and when I got close to my destination I noticed my HUD was not on. I stopped and shut the car off, pulled the key out, reinserted and restarted it......still no HUD :(

I proceeded to the parking lot of my destination and shut her off, waited a few seconds and restarted her, it didn't do the welcome screen but it came on then after a few seconds started to dim out. I restarted the car again and it worked just fine, once I got back out of the store I started it up and it worked just fine again and stayed workin all the way home, and once I got there I tried it a couple more times without any issues.

I am hoping this is just some onboard computer glitch, I will be keeping an eye on it for sure but I am also thinking it may need to be brought to the dealer and maybe needs a firmware update to the MyLink and car computer, just two weeks of having the car I also had an issue one time when I started the car and the MyLink wouldn't come on, when I restarted the car it came up just fine and I havent had any issues since then......wierd "

I think I am gonna take her by the dealer and at least talk to the service manager today...