View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrey View Post
So I've noticed a couple of times, with different passengers, that sometimes the passenger airbag light stays in the off position. It doesn't do it consistantly but it does worry me because either my wife or one of my kids is usually in the passenger seat. I would hate to be in an accident and the airbags do not deploy for my passenger. I've been to the dealership 3 times so far for this. They've been unable to duplicate how this happens but they are trying to help. They've tested all the sensors in the seat, have completetly removed the seat to check wiring, etc....but cannot replicate it. The last time it happened I made a video with my phone for the dealership to see. The service director has seen the video and forwarded the video to GM. GM wants the dealership to try one more test and possible fix with the car but if it continues the service manager has said that GM has agreed to purchase the car back. The dealership has been awesome but I don't want to lose the car. I love the camaro and would get another one if GM were to purchase the vehicle back, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. By the way it's a 2012 1LT.
Please let us know any updates you may have. We are here if you have any questions at all!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service