View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #106
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Get a trim tool and pop off the center console and set it aside. Be gentle, don't yank or it will break. then remove the screws and lift up the boot and have a peek. I have a feeling that its similar to the the one at the SEMA show that was one solid piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU_Gingerneer View Post
Just got my 2SS/RS Synergy Green Monster on Friday with the Factory Hurst and was STOKED to see my ride 200 feet away...

and once i opened the door ... looking for the shiny chrome and white cue-ball when i opened the door, i found a rubber stressball with a baseball stitch on top...my heart sank. it did have a lil shiney 'H' on the side, swearing to me that it was Hurst.

Does anybody know if i can switch out the Factory Shifter knob and boot for the chrome stick and white ball???

without the wobble??? Damn that video scares me.

Lemme know por favor!!!
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote