View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #45
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSUNAMI View Post
Spent about 3 hours today washing, drying, and applying a few coats of Meg's spray wax. A bottle of fuel stabilizer, full fuel tank and my new NOAH car cover from Covercraft and the ride is snug as a bug in a rug until springtime.

Pretty nice that I got to drive the car right up until the day before thanksgiving.

The NOAH car cover was super easy to put on (with some help from my woman and my son.) Material looked super soft and durable. It was lighter than I had expected, but I suppose that's not such a bad thing.

Some bad news is that I'm getting another odd noise from under the engine bay. (Really loud hissing/squealing sound.) It's been present for months now and none of the techs have been able to find the source. I'm thinking I either have a vacume leak, or a loud ass alternator. (Im horrible at diagnosing car problems.)

So my first two orders of business in the springtime will be:
1. Straight to the dealership to find out what this noise is.
2. New rear tires.
3. Inspection, since mine runs out during the time period that my car will be stored.

My mod budget might be cut a bit next year because I've been working on restoring my winter rat to it's former glory. 1997 Jeep TJ. So far I've been doing most of the work myself with some help from a few knowledgeable members of my local jeep club, but that's a story for another web forum hahha.

Have a great winter everyone!

Put mine into storage on Thanksgiving and already miss it so much lol, no idea how I'm gonna make it till spring.