Thread: Becky's Car!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #69
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
There is NO ONE on this website that deserves that ZL1 more then Becky and I am glad she is getting it soon so she can sleep at night. Of course there will be the obligatory drool on her pillow because of that grin plastered all over her face. Congrats Ms. Becky you go girl. Savor every rev! HA! Hey I hear a rumor afoot that you may have a special cam in yours....just sayin. ;0

Thanks Orange Krate A special cam would be cool, but just getting
this beast is all I'll need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Congratulations Becky!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post

AWESOME!!!!!!!
Thanks Revo1 - hope to see you in Indy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post

Woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!
Thanks - I love my Cali friends!! Maybe someday I'll be a great driver like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzl1 View Post
Congrats!!!!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
They are right. Becky's should have been #1 and she is in my book.
Aw - you are so sweet. I'll repay your kindness by sending you a fabulous Sonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Fred View Post
Congratulations Becky on getting your ZL1 built. You have been very helpful to all of us. We are grateful for the information you have shared with us over the past months. Personally I have gotten much more information from your postings than my dealer has given me, and if I had to buy my car over again you can bet I would be talking to you. See you in the waiting room!
Thanks Camaro Fred. I love being here and helping out. This is by far the best experience I've ever had in many many years of selling cars!! More important are the friendships I've made - priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4MB View Post
WOW just got home and the first thing I wanted to do was go to C5 to see if you got your VIN. I am so happy to see your agony is over and #415 is all yours. Thanks for all you do for everyone on C5. Can't wait to see everyones pictures as they pick their cars up from dealers around the country.

THANKS BECKY!
Thanks - now we can all scream to have them shipped!!
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote