View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #8
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffEL View Post
screw the sub forum......were from TEXAS!!!

my best one is when i was going to whataburger at 2am after the bar and some punk in a beat up M3 pulls up next to me at a light and revs his engine....i had the car for about a week at that time and i was ready!!! i destroyed him in about a 1/4 mile distance (the whataburger wasnt that far from the light) then pulled into the drive thru....about 5 minutes of waiting for the speaker to ask me what i wanted i noticed a schertz cop pull up behind me without his lights on...figured he was just gonna be the fat pig that cops are and get some whataburger like i was.....then i see ahead of me a cop walking with his flashlight shining on me and telling me to pull out of the line.....

he asked me if i was racing that beamer and i said ya....he said he was right at the gas station at the intersection the guy pulled up next to me at and saw the whole thing....then he started asking all kinds of questions about my camaro and was totally interested in the car, but he still wanted to arrest me for street racing....but he couldnt find the guy in the BMW....the damn yellow sticks out too good and he spotted me like that!

he actually ended up letting me go cause i was honost and didnt seem that drunk to him....but he made me call someone to drive the car home for me.....i called a fellow marine (vietnam vet era though) to get me, and when he showed up he had known the cop for like 20 years.....also, the younger cop that was on the assist was an iraqi freedom veteran marine that served in iraq on the same base and same time as i had.....

semper fi marines........

P.S. i lied and said i wouldnt be street racing any more either....so far ive smoked 3 mustang GTs the m3, and a fancy looking 300z (dont know if its engine was souped up or not but the body had alotta money put into it).

im still thinking of getting emblems of everyone ive "killed" (like fighter pilots do) and putting them on the front quarter panel of the camaro....but im just a little worried about how tacky that would look
Attached Images

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote