View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:42 AM   #22
AFSNightrod
Back in Black

Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Send a message via AIM to AFSNightrod Send a message via Yahoo to AFSNightrod
I'm just worried that the Camaro will end up being a one or two year deal which will be price gouged by both dealers and private resellers alike. If that happens, My $40-$45k is either getting dumped into my Trans Am in mods or going towards a completely restored 1970 SS396 Chevelle (454s are way too much money. Thanks Barrett Jackson.). Either way I will be happy with a gas hog muscle car that is in no way enviornmentally friendly. If it get's that serious I'll move to Kuwait or somewhere else in the middle east where gas is cheap, nobody gives a damn about emissions, and everybody and their brother drives a V8 RWD American car. I think flying through downtown Baghdad in my TA would be a hell of a rush. I'm deployed here and it makes me quite jealous that nearly every sports car here is the top of the line version, and they are filling the tank for about five bucks. In the mean time I'll keep driving my 23,000LB, 100AWHP M1114 armored Hummer with a hollowed out cat that gets about 150 miles on a tank of diesel. ::end rant::
AFSNightrod is offline   Reply With Quote