View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #17
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarodriver View Post
looks awesome! I had both a V6 and a V8 5th gen and they are both awesome cars! I spy Brembo brakes, are they real or just fake-plates covering the V6 brakes? I love the v-flag on the side fenders under the Camaro badge, I love that look best!
eB
Thanks nope OEM Brembos I did the swap back in Jan 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaphappy View Post
those wheels are hot! they must have cost you a fortune!!!
Thanks nope got them for a killer deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Excellent job you have done with your Camaro, looks absolutely awesome, ignore the critics.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
Your GFX rockers look great on the car! I wouldn't switch them for the ZL1. The Argent Grey contrasts very nicely, giving the side profile a more muscular look.
Still mad jealous of your wheels
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ABM View Post
I think it looks great. Were you pleased with the quality of the replica hood?
Yes very happy with the hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Bahaha you're trying to be a ZL1.

Only saying this bc I can't afford the bumper and hood yet . Car looks fricking awesome. One thing I can't stand though is that ZL1 badge mount space. I would take a razor knife and try my best to get that off.
Still have not figured what I want to do to that area I purchased the close out overlay from Emblempros I was not happy with the look of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibroni View Post
Disagree with a previous post. Swap those side rockers like you planned. The ones you hve now do not match the front splitter at all. I would also vinyl the center portion of that hood matte or CF. You should just put your RS badge in that spot on the grille.
The center is actually painted Ashen Grey Metallic just like the 2013's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Looks great. It is your car, do whatever the hell you want to with it. If anything it is a great compliment to the ZL1 design.
Thanks