Old 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #20
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileMAN402 View Post
Yeah, I'm a junior supply chain management major at Lehigh University in PA. Accenture does some work with Lehigh and I took an IS class last semester where we used a mock company to learn SAP. Surprisingly Accenture doesn't post any internships through our career center. Do you enjoy working there?
nice.... we do have a large SCM group in the firm, but I am not as familiar with that area as I am in SI&T, and cover all work fields with SAP Implementations. You are lucky to have access to SAP in school, my college was.. back in 2003-06 one of the only schools in the country to offer SAP classes... it really gave me a leg up. It sounds like you will be a perfect canidate for recuitment. I do enjoy working here.... but it 100% travel. I am never home.

You should reach out to your Career center and ask them to contact accenture... I know they do have internships, as I partcipated in the program as in my senior year. BUT... we had a long term project right next to campus... so we were lucky. See what you can do through the CC... if not... message me some details and I can see if I can find some additional infomation. Take all the SAP classes you can... our recruiters rate it really high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileMAN402 View Post
P.S. - My guess for your middle name is your dad's first name so Kyle Richard Gilmour?
hmmph.....

i guess you get the discount.... but not for the reason you may think.

my dad's name is Dick.... not Richard. (yes.. dick is short for Richard, but his birth cert says Dick)

I hear different storys about my name... but the most consistent i think are the Pettys.... haha. Kyle for sure... ill have to ask mom.. but maybe Richard was also a Petty inspiration. haha