View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #25
Jeff_SS
"Cam Only"

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
Here in NJ youre not allowed to have any tint on the front driver or passenger sides at all. Only allowed to have the rear passenger windows and trunk tinted. I see way to many people here in NJ though with tinted windows ALL around, even 5% which would be asking for a ticket lol. The cops around here though I think have given up on that though because they dont seem to care. I actually pulled up next to one today and thought "shit" lol. Luckily he just drove off and went on his way.

I hear you though, dont push your luck if you think it'll get you into some trouble. 35% i think will still look good though because you have a dark car.
Haha I'm the same way every time I pull up next to a cop when I'm in my truck. If I see them coming I normally roll the windows down.
But thanks man, I too think 35% will look good because AGM is a dark color.
2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS M6 | LSA Blower, 2.5" pulley, 10% lower, FIC1000's, Fore Innovations Twin Pump fuel system w/ Flex Fuel, CMS Custom Grind Cam, Kooks 1 7/8" headers w/ catless off-road pipes, NPP Exhaust, 3.91's, JLT ZL1 Intake, Prospeed Heat Exchanger | Pfadt Suspension, 1LE Sway Bars | DSS 1000hp axles |
Tuned by Ryne @ CMS E85: 734rwhp/636rwtq (mustang dyno)
Jeff_SS is online now   Reply With Quote