Thread: Airbag Sensor
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
DJ_BigC
Rockin' Steady

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by StentS View Post
Very nice response very professional.... and you wonder why I say no clue? 2 whole years? Impressive 22 posts here.... even more impressive... So if you drive a corvette why are you posting in the Camaro forums?
Go play in your own sandbox....
Trust me I can answer in a professional manner, I actually did a couple posts up and you called me out along with everyone else taking time out of their day to help you out. If you don't like the answers your getting that's fine but don't be calling people out. I answer in a professional manner day in day out to customers and sometimes we treat people with the best customer service in the world and still get shit on like we would have literally shit inside their vehicle, fun right? We find problems for them, fix them for free under warranty, sometimes goodwill it for them and we still get bitched at, go figure, nothings is ever good enough. But then again we can do things for people and put the nicest smiles on their faces which remind me that sometimes my job is worth it.

Post count means nothing, I feel like I can help people with problems I commonly see or that I can make people feel at ease when they think they have big issues with their vehicle when its a simple small repair. I have access to a TON of information and repair instructions for all GM vehicles, which im pretty sure is very nice to have around here.

I have been working for a GM dealership since I was 15, when I graduated high school I went straight to GM ASEP training school right away, did all my 4 terms, passed with flying colors, got my hours, performed all the required jobs, wrote my Red Seal, passed with honors and now I'm a fully licensed GM mechanic at 22 yrs old. I have been doing GM tech guilds for 4 yrs, finished as a "Skilled Technician" for two years, got "Grand Master" for another 2 yrs. I could not attend the national last year but will attend it this year. I bought my Corvette last year, and bought the wife's Camaro a couple months ago. My wife and I work our asses off everyday to pay these cars and were darn proud of out accomplishments.

I would really appreciate if you have anything to call me out on personally or professionally, that you PM me with your concerns and we can have a chat then.

2010 Camaro 2SS Black, L99, SLP headers, GMPP axle back, complete JRE tune, 22" Boss 337's, Nitto Invos 5% tint, Eforce Supercharger w. 3" pulley, ADM FPCM, ID850's, JRE fuel rail mod, Eforce CAI, Moroso catch can, spark plug insulators.
DJ_BigC is offline   Reply With Quote