View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #139
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Man please you Know what it is...truth be told shit is what it is,
I'm only going to do a few things...yeah right...Ima change a few things hopefully it'll be down in time for the Philly / Ny car show...but thx for the offer man...we should have a mod day man early next yr, I got enough CF wrap to do an entire car...soooooooo got milk hahaha, done right and with out going over board we could do some amazing things, look what TcaT did...Sexy.

Ok hear we go Thelma N Louise...I can just see the head lines now, but bro I'm down and looking forward to my new medical condition (WHIPLASH).

Yo Chris we had a blast man...how was yours?

Wow that's great new's getting closer and closer man, one more piece of the puzzle, aight man speak with you later have a good weekend.
Only a few things I think the wife has more plans than just a few things haha. Better get to work . Hell yeah on the mod day man you let me know and we'll do it. Also this next upcoming season man we need to plan out some serious shows to hit. Maybe camarofest next year . When is the NY Show? How do you get into it?

Haha whiplash! and a little permagrin

Turkey day was awesome, good to see fam that you haven't seen in a while and just share a meal. Catch up soon.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote