View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #691
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Madness View Post
Thanks guys. Sorry, haven't been active on the boards. Mad props to Tracy though, he's putting together some sick builds. I hope all C5 V-6 owners gives him a first look he is the only vendor to really come through.

Still have the car. Over 2 years now and only 2500 miles though. Kinda stopped driving it last year. Keep waiting on fueling issues to be solved. Its still a fun car though, and I have the M6 with 3.73 gearing. First gear is kinda a waste though, she'll just light up the tires and then its a quick shift to second. But from there its pretty damn fun! May ship the car to Maui to my brothers so I can run it at the 1/4 mile track there. What's been the latest on FI 1/4 mile times? Anyone break 11's? Gretchen I hope?
Yeah fuel problem is solved. Gretchen and myself have the new pump. Waiting on Vince and Gretchen to finish to final tweaks on the new pump tune. So far he has hit 500rwhp. Tracy ran 12.4 in Gretchen's car in Feb.-March. Big things happening for the LLT last few months. You coming to CFIII?