View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #479
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Quote:
How far along is the work. Sounds like close to finish if it's painting time.
coming along really good! They have another couple of days; then hoping Wednesday the custom shower doors will be ready to intstall, and that would hopefully wrap it up.

I won't get to work on painting and putting things back together until next week. We feel like we're "camping out" living in the guest bathroom since it had the least done to it. I had removed wallpaper, textured the walls and painted, and installed new lights and cabinet hardware in that BR a few years ago. So it basically just got a new granite vanity top and sink, new toliet, and new tile flooring. No major tear outs in there, TTL!

Didn't make it to the paint store yesterday as I thought I would.
Had to stop and work on my class reunion details. The classmate who was going to provide us with her flatbed hay trailer for the parade, had a family emergency, so I'm now working on "Plan B" to find another trailer, but at this time, I got nothin'! Oh well, our class never had it's act together anyway, so why should it be any different now???
It's kinda hard trying to get everything organized when you live 200 miles away from the event. Again, "oh well"; whatever happens will happen.

Quote:
My car needs a bath, but we are in this rain pattern for a while.
We're supposed to go into a stormy pattern this week as well. I wanted to get my mods on, then detail out Wild Thing and get her ready for a road trip. Then DH says to me, "You do realize you'll kill a few bugs on your trip down home, don't you?" Duh! So maybe I need to take my Adam's stuff with me and hit the carwash[for the use of the water only!] when I get there. Hmmm.

Quote:
We spent a few hours driving through small towns looking for junky antique places. We have a lot of those
So do we!! LOL! Actually, I do believe Arkansas has the most junky, little roadside "antique shops" of any state I've ever been in! Maybe you need to take a road trip to AR? LOL! Are you talking about hanging an old window as a decoration on your new deck? I think that would be fabulous! Put some HUGE-A-MONGUS pots of geraniumns or petunias underneath and what an impact that would make! Pics when you get 'er done of course.

OK...I'm to the bottom of my 2nd cuppa' o joe, so I guess that's my clue to get my rear-eth in gear-eth!

Have a great week my friend!

oao