View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Right now he is looking for either another Camaro or a Transam. He has a 90 model Mustang Coupe that runs in the 9's in the quarter mile. I hate it of course lol. We had saw the car in Bowling Green a couple of weeks back and he looked kind of stunned for a second, like it just hit him that someone else was driving his car (When he had it, I was the only one that he let drive it lol). But I really don't think this is something to be rubbing in because he seems to be really bothered by it. He sent the seller a message on EBay and the seller says he is selling the car for someone else. So John told him to tell the present owner he did a great job ragging out his old car. I think if I would have realized it wasn't actually his car I wouldn't have told him, but I just thought it looked a lot like it and had already showed him the link when I started looking at the pictures and thought "Oh Crap..." lol. But you live and you learn. All we gotta do is get him back in a Chevy and we're good to go.

Oh, and the reason he got the truck was because he hauled campers for a place in Indiana and had to have something else. He USED to say he made the right decision because he was making money off the truck, even when the truck was broken down or something. But since he saw the auction on EBay, he hasn't said anything about "making the right decision."

Lets just hope this is a lesson to other FBody owners out there... Do NOT get rid of your Camaro unless you are prepared to see it completely ragged out a year or so later. :(