View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #20
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
All

Well the wait is finally over for at least 480 of you guys , so i thought i'd just send along a very special Thank You for waiting out the slight delay in getting your ZL1's.

I think i can speak for all of the Oshawa Build Team in saying it has been quite an honour to have been a part of The Team Camaro experience , and now with the release of the ZL1's to their owners we look forward to seeing them on the streets this summer

I know i won't have the privilede to meet very many of you guys/gals over the next few years to personally Thank You for supporting GM and Team Camaro , so please accept this as my way of Congratulating all of the new ZL1 owners who will be receiving their all new Camaro's over the next couple of months.

As i have said in the past you are the greatest customers and i'm very proud to be a part of your Oshawa Build Team and to help make your dreams come true Enjoy the ride and Best Regards from Canada

Mike Judge
Super60
Mike, to have your support, encouragement, and friendship has made the experience complete and one that will be cherished forever! And, I want to add that my dealer has extended the utmost in customer satisfaction from order to delivery (just a couple short days away). The entire team from A to Z has been superb. Thanks to one and all! :thumb up:
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote