View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
LRJet35

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
1LE with RS package

I just ordered a 2SS with the 1LE package, and was debating on whether or not to get the RS package as well since I like the HID headlights with the halo. I noticed a lot of the people on here who already have or have a 1LE ordered got the RS package also. When I was looking at these packages I had a concern about the combination of these 2 packages that I couldn't get past, and wanted to get thoughts on.

When you get an SS with the RS package, it appears to add upgraded wheels along with the body colored accents and HID headlights. With the 1LE package this also includes upgraded wheels. However when you add both of these packages on the same car the price for the RS package stays the same.

To me it would seem like there should be a reduced price for the RS package if you're getting it in conjunction with the 1LE, unless I'm misunderstanding the wheel upgrade with the RS. To me it was too hard to justify $1350 basically just for HID headlights although they do look really cool. Was it an easy decision for those of you that got the RS along with the 1LE on your car? Was the main feature that made you add it the HID lights?
LRJet35 is offline   Reply With Quote