View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #164
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
OK Everyone!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!

I have worked out our next meeting at Smokey Mountain Harley Davidson In Maryville. I spoke with Aaron Snuckles who is head of promotions.

He said they would be glad to have us however the evening of Saturday April 3rd is the official kickoff of their Summer Concert Series at "the Shed" and they would be EXTREMELY BUSY with Promos, Media, etc...........

Saturday April the 10th seems to be the best date.
The following weekend of the 17th is Camaro5 fest (Thank God!!!!!!!) and a couple of members, including myself, will be attending.

If you guys would rather meet around 1 PM that would work for both April the 3rd or the 10th and "the Shed" will be open for lunch.

Just Be aware....If we decide to meet in the evening, the Concerts start at 7 pm and there will be a cover charge to get inside "the Shed". Im cool either way because I plan on watching the band.....However I know some people dont want to stay for the show so that would Suck to pay a cover charge just to go inside and eat.

PLEASE let me know who is planning on attending. So I can try and cone us off several parking spaces. Aaron at Harley said that would be totally cool.

REMEMBER IF THERE IS ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO ATTEND.......YOU NEED TO BE THERE......AS this is a VERY IMPORTANT MEETING!!!!!!!! We are planning on voting on our official club name and logo design.
Also..... we need to get some other Club Structure things rolling.

You guys will be Really Surprised and VERY PLEASED with the final choices for our logo designs. KnoxCamaro5's wife has done an outstanding job with them. I have previewed them and they are absolutely Bad ASS!!!!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote