View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by carfansince73 View Post
I disagree. For me, it's the other way around. Some Scotchguard and the cloth is maint free, plus who's going to get in their Camaro covered in mud or spill $hit all over it. The cloth in our Honda looks fantastic after 8 years and 85K miles.

The one negative thing I will say about cloth is the little fibers that collect between cleanings on the dashboard, etc.
You know, I'm not trying to start an argument, but I've heard what the OP said about leather lasting longer too. Of course, that was for REAL leather on a living room sofa. Is this leather going to be real, or like the "leather" we've had in the past? If it were real, I'd feel a lot better about durability, but that's assuming it actually has better wear charactaristics.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote