View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capthowdy View Post
Hi all! New member here! and New owner (Soon) "waiting for right car"
Well Dealer called late today to say Car is here, so I go to pick it up and low and behold....FAIL...I Ordered an Orange 2SS RS With Orange/black seats, polished wheels, no sunroof.. And there sat before me an orange 2ss rs black seats, sunroof, painted wheels, and 200 miles on it!!! WTF!
I in so many words said well someone wasn't paying attention to me when I said what I wanted..So they start with,, Well you said seats did not matter, sunroof you said with or without, And the Wheels they said they did not even know there was a choice from polished and painted! ??? get with the program fellas! know your options man! And 200 miles on it? How many test drives did this thing take? I said for $37,000 i'm NOT going to "settle" for whatever they wanted to give me because thats all they said they could find..Well the Manager says he will find the right car and it may take a few days though...Well if they don't I guess I'll be ordering a 2011 in the same trim just paying slightly more and waiting alot longer
Where in Florida did this happen?! So I know where not to get hosed
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote