View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #258
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I'm right there with you. One thing is for certain. I've had numerous people drive my car, some of them mambers and moderators on this site. There is no disputing the vibration. Some say they could live with it if they had to. Most say no way. ALL say not for the money they cost.

I say Savini sucks.

I still get PMs regularly asking what wheels these are. Of course, nobody asking will ever buy any from Savini.
Well for the money I am not "Living" with anything, but we will see what they are going to do or BFXAUTO.

I too like you get MANY PM's about my wheels. Since I do not race the performance aspect really doesn't play into for me, mine was mainly for looks and A LOT of people are in my boat, they just want some pretty wheels, well ones that do not vibrate.

I could have sold at least 15 sets of these wheels IF they had just taken care of the problems, now they have lost these sales because I really don't think that anybody would buy a set of Savini wheels after talking with me. The issues are really simple from what I can tell, vibration and finish issues. Well hell that is why you buy aftermarket wheels is the finish ( LOOKS) and of course no one wants a wobbly wheel.

Last edited by Dr Jkel; 08-18-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote