View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking Looking For More SOUND? Apex Motorsports Has You Covered!

No matter what kind of sound or performance goals you have in mind APEX Motorsports has the SS exhaust components you are looking for. Below are a few of our most popular items for SS owners but much more is available at www.apex-speed.com.

Stainless Works Retro Chambered Cat Back

Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Cat Back Exhaust: $1050 SHIPPED

Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Cat Back Exhaust - Fits Fact. Ground Effects: $1050 SHIPPED

When the CAI Inc. air intake system (ceramic coated or black powder coated) and the Retro Chambered exhaust system are added to your shopping cart on our website, www.apex-speed.com, you will automatically receive our Bolt On Performance Package pricing: $1316.49 SHIPPED

This system is my personal favorite!

The Retro Chambered cat back for the Camaro 6.2L features 304L SS construction, CNC mandrel bent 3" dual system complete with x-pipe, dual chambered section mufflers, mirror polished stainless steel tips, and all hangers and clamps for easy installation. Fits factory connection point. This system unleashes that deep muscle car sound everyone is looking for!

Here is what a few Camaro5 members and recent APEX customers have to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thAnniversary2SS View Post
Well installed my CAI yesterday and my Stainless Works Retro Catback tonight and WOW!

To begin, let me just say how professional and prompt APEX was with my order and shipping. I will definitely be doing more business with them in the future.

These SW Retro Chambered Catbacks are MEAN!! It feels and most certainly sounds like a totally new machine. Glad I waited to find the fit for me. The installation took a little under 3 hours, but I kept tweaking it to get everything perfectly aligned so could have went faster.

I'll post a video tomorrow. Took a "before" video prior to installing so everyone could have a clear comparison.

Time to rest. Thanks again APEX!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezerj View Post
Sorry for no video, I don't really have a video camera worth a bowl of rice....but I installed my exhaust this afternoon and I FRIGGIN LOVE IT! The sound is amazing, no drone.....exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks needs to go out to Chase with Apex, customer service was top notch and he answered a bizillion questions from me (I am sure I filled up him inbox) without every losing his enthusiasm.....

I would STRONGLY suggest this exhaust to anyone, and I'd but from Chase/Apex in an instant. ......

come to think of it, I think all of the vendors on this site deserve a thumbs up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
I just got back from a 1 hour drive to nowhere with my buddy and he was soo impressed with this system...We had to of had about 12 poeple yell out the windows saying it sounded SICK......it was awsome

This is why it took me 7 months to figure out what exhaust to get and DAMN did i pick the right one
Quote:
Originally Posted by emlo3 View Post
Finally finished the install on my Stainless works dual chambered exhaust. Sound at idle and rev is totally awesome!! Polished tips look great. Thank you Chase at Apex motor sports for you advice and fast delivery!

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
Chase, just got my SW Chambered System installed this past Thursday. It is absolutely the best sounding system I have heard on any 5th Gen Camaro. It actually sounds like I own a muscle car again (with a little LS twist). I was a little worried because there are quite a few pieces in the system, but after starting at the front and working my way back, everything went together and lined up perfectly. Fit and Finish was top-notch. Can't wait to match up some headers with it. Thanks for your superb Customer Service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver2SSRS6spd View Post
I just installed the SW chambered kit that is being advertised in this thread and I'm happy with the sound. My car came to life as soon as I stated it up. This is what a 400+ HP car should sounds like. It is a bit on the loud side, I like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOPMOD View Post
I have the Stainless Works cat back system as Chase stated above.
It's a great system, everything fit perfect and it sounds awesome!!
I placed my order with Apex and had the system a couple of days later, you can't beat their prices either.
Installed the system myself in about 2.5 hours total.
The tips fit and look very nice with the factory ground effects.
If you have the factory ground effects and are looking for a cat back, this is the system to for you!!

SOPMOD...OUT!

Borla ATAK Cat Back or Axle Back

BORLA® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back

BORLA® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back™ (Use w/ Ground Effects)

BORLA® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Axle-Back™

BORLA® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Axle-Back™ (Use w/ Ground Effects)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybergrayls3 View Post
Hey guys...I ordered my borla atak catback from apex speed a few days ago and received it today. I installed it today at work and i love how it sounds!...the pops and gurgles on decel sound mean as Hell and keep it from sounding like a mustang. It's not very loud at part throttle but when u get down on it, it gets very aggressive sounding with a nice bark. It's not quite loud enough for me so long tubes will probably be in my future...I have a black CAI intake coming in a few days so that might make it a little louder. Overall I love the exhaust and Chase from apex speed was very helpful and will definitely be getting my future business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGoldBomb View Post
My Camaro is still on the rail car, but I ordered my Borla ATAK catback and CAI intake from Apex on Monday and got them today (Thursday)! HUZZAH!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS View Post
I got a 70HP increase RWHP after I added:

STAINLESS WORKS 1-7/8 HEADERS

BORLA ATAK CAT-BACK

CAI INTAKE

DYNO TUNE

All from Apex Motorsports (Apex Chase) with the exception of the tune of course.

Check it out (BTW... this is recorded on an iPhone so just think how it must sound in person!):
(oh ye, the tail lights are from Apex also )

Long Tube Headers Options @ Apex Motorsports! The #1 Source For Performance Exhaust!

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 09-05-2012 at 05:50 AM.