Thread: 1LE on the way!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
Ashen1le

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS 1LE
1LE on the way!

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and new to Camaros. I planned on ordering either a Mustang (which my dad had and I enjoyed driving) or a Camaro. I had several Mustangs and currently own an older "Ford" hot rod. I saw the 1LE and it was pretty much everything I wanted in a car so I went with the 2SS/1LE.

I have been on the forums looking up some of the problems/issues, mods/upgrades etc. It seems there are alot of threads from the earlier 2010ish range so I was wondering if some of these issues still plagued 2013 Camaros and the 1LE in particular.

-Transmission/clutch and brake fluids needing changed pretty quick to correct "shifting problems".
-The need for a catch can.
-The need for the fuse pull for higher octane.
-Do the 2013 the stupid skip shift or hill assist?
-Anything else you guys/gals might be able to steer me in the right direction on.

Also looking for simple performance mods(I dont want to get into tearing motor apart like cam/heads things like that.)
Thinking:
-CAI
-Exhaust (Flowmaster cat back 3") unless I am not able to change the NPP Dual mode I originally order.
-Throttle Body(if its worth it)
-Tuner/Tune
-Might want to lower it as well. Has anyone changed springs on their own and how much of a pain is it? Is it as simple as just installing springs or are there other things that need to be changed for the correct suspension geometry?
-Intake(if its worth it)
Are there any other bolt ons worth there weight in "gold"? lol

Last edited by Ashen1le; 02-14-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Ashen1le is offline   Reply With Quote