View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #22
HeavyIOM

Drives: 2010 SS, 2000 Pontiac Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by red70tvhs View Post
This is something I would have done and have done a few years back... they hate it, really makes their face red especially if they stick around for the "post-race" laugh... but Now days it really isn't worth the potential trouble... Wisdom comes with age... man I miss being a bit younger...
Its the best! I had a 2006 Mustang GT that had full exhaust, 3:90 gears and a tune auto. Had a kid whos daddy bought him a new V6 Camaro. He came up talking how his car would blow me away there was no way my 300 HP Mustang was going to beat his 325 HP camaro on and on so finaly i told him lets line them up. Well we did and he got smoked. We got back to the lot and he came up throwing a fit talking about how i had to have sprayed at least a 100 shot to beat him like that, and i cheated (ii have never ran N20 on any of my cars). fast forward a year and a half and i have my old 13 Mustang GT im just out for a nice cruse, same kid flags me down wanting to race. says he has a full exhaust tune and a CAI saying he smokes 5.0's all the time. I told him well im stock, but it has the track pack from the factory and i dont mind showing you what its got. He said please you need a blower from the factory to keep up with this chevy power. Anyways we line them up and im feathering the go pedal to stay even with him through 1st and most of second then just nail it and leave him wishing he had a blower. Of corse he went out saying we were even till 100 until he let off and i ricer fly byed him lol. the race didnt even go above 85 lol.

Some people are just punks who think daddys money bought them the fastest car ever. OP you obviousley ran into one of the punks. your car would smoke him no doubt.
HeavyIOM is offline   Reply With Quote