View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:46 AM   #10
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Here's some info for everyone in the ABQ area and others around New Mexico as we haven't posted much on the Southwest Forum. We are planning on having a little setup Saturday for the car show where we will bring out a canopy for us to chill under while the sun is out. I am currently trying to make shift a little display of some posters and items that I have collected that can be displayed out in the canopy. It would be great if we could have various Camaros to be a part of this that are in the Camaro5 club. I myself will be there representing the 5th Gen SS and Eric is bringing out his 1968 Camaro to the show. If I remember correctly, Ryan mentioned that he could possibly bring out his 2012 Ashen Grey ZL1 to the show.I believe that we can bring a cooler to the show and I'll bring out show chairs for folks to use. The show doesn't take too long, but if we want to park together, we gotta arrive together as Pat mentioned. With that I am thinking that we should meet up at the Field of Dreams at around 9AM together so we can set everything up.

Now afterwards we were thinking of continuing the event to dinner at either St. Claire's winery in Old Mesilla or at Uno's Pizzaria at around 3PM right after the show is over and if everyone is still up for continuing the day, we will end the whole thing by cruising to Caliche's for dessert. We would probably need to make reservations to accommodate everyone that will be joining for dinner so a head count will be needed. If you plan on joining us for the show or the dinner, please post it up on here so we can make the arrangements for the such.

Here's a list of folks participating so far:
char1ieone (LC) - 2010 2SS/RS
Viper1Cobra (EP) - 1968
Inferno Z (LC) - 2011 2SS/RS
rrubio (EP) - 2012 ZL1
Sabot (White Sands) - 2013 ZL1
Mr.Mean (Silver City) - 2012 2SS/RS
Danny (Silver City) - 1968 SS
Leroy (Silver City) - 1969 408

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post
If only it wasn't so hard to get Saturdays off then I would be there.. Plus my car may be in the shop.
Yeah, come onnnnnnnn Lawrence. Bring out that Z28 buddy boi!

Last edited by Char1ieone; 03-19-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote