View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
NJ Area MEET III Route Poll

Ok everyone, here is the final poll for our adventure on Dec 5th. I am trying to keep this initial meet up right off of the major highways (295/NJ TP) with the least amount of "Jersey Circles" we know how PA/NY/DE hate them, lol. So i have two Options for this one and again if any can suggest another (easy access) location i am open for suggestions. My criteria for this was Easy access- Close major highways-simple travel roads to our destination.

The Pediactric Facility's address is (1304 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees NJ 08043)

Route # 1: Is a meet at the Echelon Mall (Boscov's Parking Lot). The upside to meeting here is that it is literally around the block from the facility. Very little cruise time est. 6mins 2 miles: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-dzpV28CrA3eyFsnM

Route # 2: This meet location is the Cracker Barrel on Rt 73 S. I figured people could grab a bite to eat (I will be there around 11AM) to get some food before we roll out, so whoever wants to join you will be more than welcome. To have another meal "AL-LA Famous Dave's" it may be tough because they may be busy on that day and have no reservation policy to seat 20+ if that were the case. However, their back parking lot is really big and he said we can meet there no problem. He also mentioned if it gets to crowded we can use the Pavillion's (witch are closed on weekends) right across the street. This will allow for a better cruise to our destination *on a full tummy*. Estimated cruise time 14 mins, almost 8 miles. http://www.mapquest.com/mq/7-y43KaLR7bwctwTWKzON_

Now if we end up choosing Route #2 i will then ask if i can have 2 other people volunteer to be spread amongst the group so that if we hit a red light they are familiar with the area and can lead those at the light. Also in Route #2 we can pull off or in the shoulder (on centennial blvd) so that any stragglers can catch up.

This poll will close on Sunday the 29th.
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote