View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #44
fullthrottle
I WANNA GO FAST

Drives: I have 4 vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchsride09 View Post
Honestly; my vote would be Camaros only, any gen, but Camaros... I mean, it's a Camaro forum... the other forums I'm a member of stick with whatever they joined for. And that's not to say we won't let others come join our fun every now and then but if it's going to be a Camaro club; it should be Camaros, .

My Frontier club is a blast and it's quite satisfying going to meets and seeing a big line of nothing but Frontiers... I'd like to see something like that for our Camaros.

*** I will reinforce that it doesn't mean we won't let others join our fun every now and then but I think to be MEMBER you should have a Camaro... once we can buy them.

i see your point. I guess thats what im saying too. It gets hard some times when thees not enough of a car to have a steady and consistant car club. believe me I know I was part of a car club in socal we called it the "Southern California Redline Association" SCRLA the only problem is that the car wasnt that popular. so there wernt alot of us. I think thats where letting other cars come along to some of the club functions pays off.

2005 FORD EXPLORER

2008 YAMAHA R6

2008 CHEVY COLORADO. (THE WIFE'S)

SOON TO COME A BIG NASTY CAMARO.
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote