View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:20 AM   #10
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtoolman View Post
At this time all I can tell you is that the Plant Tour is a walk through event for all participants.In terms of how long it will last I do not have the answer to that.When more details become available I will post them for all to see.There are several restrictions for the plant Tour.The minimum age allowed to tour the plant is 12 and it will be monitored.No open toed footwear and no heels allowed in the plant.Wheelchair access is available for the Tour and cameras will be permitted on the Tour.All Tour participants that successfully register will be required to wear a secure wristband for the duration of the Tour.The wristbands will be available at a registration tent which should be set up around noon on Thursday(specific details and location to follow closer to the event).It is recommended that people try and bring their registration to the tent on the Thursday to obtain their wristbands to help make Fridays event more enjoyable.With 3000 people expected for the Tour the registration tent will be a busy place.Also remember wristbands will NOT be given out,you must arrive at the registration tent on Thursday or Friday morning with all your guests that are listed under your registration to have your wristbands attached.
How late will the tent be open Thursday? It appears we have a contingent from OH as well as some SE States coming through Buffalo Thursday afternoon but we hadn't planned on getting into the Oshawa area (to the hotel) until 7 or so.