View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #29
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
The stereo install isnt as clean looking as others as I got the larger box to hold a JL 12W7 sub and you have to remove the entire carpeting on the drivers side because this box is so much deeper. It may not look as clean but the sound is well worth it. I do plan on taking it to the track after it is dialed in and I am going to get drag slicks on my extra set of stock wheels I have. As soon as other parts become available like, gears, HD driveshaft and axles, I am going to do heads and NOS and bottom end. As for the question about the ARH headers with the Borla S axle back, all I can say is WOW. If I had a way to get video with good sound, I would post but I am electronically dumb when it comes to video equipment that would actually sound decent. The other question about the interior being orange or red, it is the Inferno orange interior to match the exterior and I would HIGHLY recommend this option to many of the other color camaros as it really makes the car inside. Thanks for the support of my build as it has been so enjoyable through the process and now after the tune I get to see what it will really do.
jrpxxii is offline   Reply With Quote