View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 02:21 AM   #80
delius
David Hayter

Drives: F-body
Love all the ford guys comin to the rescue of the performance and financially unsound GT500.

Whatev...if you like fords and have bokou cash to spend on a stang...go ahead.

The chevy guys with Bokou cash can go through multiple vendors to purchase a vehicle that will outdo the GT500...and still have a warranty.

Last time i checked...You can't Mod A shelby...even at the dealer and keep the warranty.

Look...Ford Guys...This is Chevy Site (Not officially...its just presumed when you log onto a GM Car site)

You can fog the fact that the GT500 is not a good buy at all and its still using some pretty old tech (Ford still did a good job with the SRA...but cmon..its 2009)

Also...that blower...the only reason the 500 beats the camaro...and barely...plus..I want to see that blown engine (Roots i mind you) make a couple passes without having to stop and let it cool down...and also have to factor in the fall-off they have at higher speeds.

I am not nay-saying the GT500...I am just pointing out the facts...Why didn't ford build a N/A motor for it?

Well anyways...we all lose in the end...come 2016...there will not be any new Camaros, Mustangs, Vettes, Cobras,..etc.

Just buy the cars you love...and we'll hit the track to test your love for your car...MUWAHAHAHA

I want my camaro....NOOOOOOOOOOW!!! /turn yellow
delius is offline   Reply With Quote