View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #67
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
The Spohn arms are nice; I've been running them on my Camaro for close to 2 years now. I have the Chromoly with the Del-Sphere and they've been great.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
+1

I have the Spohn Del-Sphere trailing arms. They are definitely more money but if anyone watches how the Del-Sphere works I think you would be sold on it as well.

When I did my trailing arms I didn't have the extra money for the Del-Sphere arms but that might have to be something I go back and do one day. I ended up going with the BMR non-adjustable toe rod but probably should've at least stuck with the Sphon non-adjustable. I think at the time BMR were only $30 cheaper. Nothing wrong with them it's just a little odd to see my toe rod in a box shape and my trailing arm in a round shape but I guess I'm spreading the love to all vendors. I have or have had something for a majority of the suspension vendors.....Pedders, Pfadt, Hotchkis, BMR, Spohn, Whiteline, BC, Energy Suspension, and LSR have all been on my car at some point.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote