View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
eclipsen

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Weird Handling issues with Pedders

I recently installed Pedders ZL1 spec sways (FE4 conversion) and XA coilovers on my 2010 SS. I already had a full bushing kit installed. I have the coilovers set to 10 front, 8 rear (from full soft).

When the car goes over some road to road transitions while turning, the inside rear wheel loses contact with the road surface causing it to spin. And the rear end seems unsettled on bumpy cornering. I tried disconnecting the rear sway with no change in behavior. I then put the coilovers to 0 front and rear. While this helped a great deal, I still get the inside rear wheel contact issue.

Has anybody else had similar issues? With the coilovers at 0, the suspension still seems rather stiff and there is NO bouncing.
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, 6M, ADM Race scoop, CAI intake, VMAX TB, Kooks LTs, Solo Mach X, MGW Shifter, Dynotech driveshaft, 1LE 3.91 gears with JRE updates, BMR bushings/Toe/Trailing Arms, Pedders ZL1 sways and XA Coilovers, Heritage Grill, Yenko side stripes, SS emblems, Havoc Rear Spoiler.
eclipsen is offline   Reply With Quote