View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #26
Mike88

Drives: 94 Camaro, 05 Magnum
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazz28 View Post
Regina is pretty nice, the trees do add alot, and the legislative buildings are very nice!! I've always liked Saskatoon a little more though, a little cleaner and more open in my opinion. But most of us are nice to everyone, must be a small town thing. Maybe a little too nict, I know it takes a lot for somebody to tick me off anyways.
A bunch of our grad class was fortunate enough to go to Montreal last year for "Mining GAmes", which is a competition between about 10 universities, its our way of seeing which one is the best(and yes, we won). I've been out there a few times and I like everything about Montreal.......except for their drivers, they are NUTS!!!!! Canadiens are my #1 team, I love the way they play hockey.
Yes, we're crazy drivers, but we're skilled at being crazy...not like Toronto, where they're just crazy...(yes I said it, and I've lived here for a year so my opinion is informed!). I do have to say its not everyone, probably not the kinds of guys on a Camaro forum...so calm down!

HABS all the way! Let's see how they do in the playoffs without Koivu, Streit, Boullion and Komisarek maybe. We had such a great and healthy season and now all these injuries to our top players with 3 games left! Anyway..they'll pull through! Keep the faith!

My gf's bro just got accepted into mining engineering at McGill...he's pretty excited about the possibility of a work stage in Australia...not to mention the tons of cash he'll be making in just 4 short years!
Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote