View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Radz I really think GM is going to make a Z28/ZL1, but it will be at least a year to two years down the road. I don't know if your gonna be all that excited to wait that long. This camaro is all new everything, and I don't think GM would be excited in the first place to slap 550-630 HP into a car that might not be able to handle it. So more testing would be in order, and the best testing is testing done by actual people. After a year of sales goes through, and 50,000 camaros are being quote "tested" GM will be able to fix all the bugs, and feel a lot more comfortable about putting that much power in the car.

I did not expect GM to come out with a kill all option right off the bat. When the C6 corvette came out, did the Z06 come out at the same time...No. When the new mustang came out, did the gt500 come out at the same time....No. I would hate to say it because we have been waiting for sooooooo long, but I think your just gonna have to wait. In the mean time, the SS is gonna have to do.