View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #21
Mouse6.2

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6 NPP
OK, I'm new on here but love my new camaro. Anyway, our whole family wanted to get back into shape and start eating healthy. I was at 236lbs in may and now down to 206lbs. My wife dropped off 40lbs herself and is fitting into the same jeans as our 16yr old daughter so she is tickled. Our twin girls also lost some weight. Conner was up to 150 and down to 139, our other daughter has Cerebral Palsy and she was up to 140lbs and is now at 120lbs. When we took her to her annual CP doctor visit he was pleasantly surprised. Hunter with CP can't exercise so it really shows how well the life style change we made works.

All we did was go plant strong and followed the Engine 2 Diet and watched "Forks Over Knives" video. We have been getting all our meal planning out of the Engine 2 Diet book, The Happy Herbivore and one other one that I can't remember. All the meals are really tasty and very filling. We also eat as much as we want and have left overs for lunch the next day or two. Ever since we started eating this way we have more energy, sleep better at night, don't get the usual afternoon crash either.

We just found it amazing on how much better we feel and the weight we have lost and kept it off just by changing our diet to an all plant based one. If anyone is interested just check out Engine 2 Diet and Forks Over Knives.

I have been reading a ton on here and learning all the great mods to accomplish. Once the bank account builds back up I'll have to start in on some.
Mouse6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote