View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #16
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hello TLSTWIN,

Sorry you are also having an issue with your AC. Have you had the opportunity to speak with your dealer regarding this issue? You are welcome to private message me your VIN and current mileage and I will investigate this further for you.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Not yet, I am hoping to go tomorrow. I was just hoping to go in with a possible solution to point them in the right direction. Also, my car is now 4yrs old, but only 23,000 miles. one of the first 3,000 cars made. I am not sure if this is part of the 3/36 or the 5/100, so I didn't want to go in and have to pay for something I might be able to do myself.

I will let you know if I need help from you. Thank you for your offer. I think it is great what you are doing on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 RJT View Post
I've had the compressor,condensor and a seal replaced. Problem still kept happening. Right now they are replacing the evaporator core. Problem is its under the dash. Windshield has to come out,dash out as well. To me its just replace this or that and hope it works. Car has been in the dealerships (3 of them) on and off since I bought the car. Six times total now. If it still has problems when I get it back,I'm calling a lawyer.
Part of your problem might be jumping from dealership to dealership. None of them have heard or seen the same problem.
I understand your frustration, but threats will only shut down any help they are willing to offer. Kill them with kindness, you can be firm, but no reason to be rude. I am not saying you did, just a little helpful advice.