View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
munkee drummer

Drives: 2010 convertible
My first time! (seeing the concept)

Ok here goes. Saw the auto show was coming to town and the biggest advertisement was the 5th Gen Camaro. Of course I had to go, taking my 11yr old son and my father in law. Sunday morning couldnt have come soon enough. Once we got there i wanted to head straight to the Camaro but my son had to see all of the other "cool" looking cars. Ok boy hurry up. The Chevy section was at the other end of the center and we had to weave our way down to them. Once again hurry up boy its just a Ferrari. Finally i get a glimpse of the beautiful peice of machine that i had waited for for such a long time. We are going there now boy. What a feeling finally laying eyes on this thing. It was like seeing your girlfriend in her undies!!!! I was all nervous and palms sweating and heart racing and breathing hard. It far exceeded any expectations that I had. I had to touch it! But then the "lady" that was attending to the car says" SIR! SIR! DO NOT TOUCH THE VEHICLE"! Hey this isnt a vehicle, it's gonna be MY baby. Back off lady! Anyway on with the camera and 27 photos of it. Finally the "lady" is gone and some guy from GM who thinks he knows something about the car starts to "inform" me of all the things it will get and keep and blah blah blah. I asked him to pull up the website that showed the front and rear of the pre production views and he couldnt find it. I asked him to search for "camaro" on the website and the GM rep actually spelled it "CAMERO" and I about fell over. Never mind dude i can find 1000 times more stuff on my own. Any way I did hear one other "lady" say that you may be able to place an order for one in Sept or Oct of this year. Just what I heard may not be true so dont blame me if you cant. Just wanted to let you all know that I finally saw one and it makes me want it so much more.
munkee drummer is offline   Reply With Quote