View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
SIK07GTSTANG
Team Fordpower

Drives: 2007 Mustang GT
Get Your Frustrations Out

I don't know what it is about this past week but it honestly has been one big bitch fest. Now I know I'm going to get flamed by some of you guys (especially you all that have had their cars bayed, etc) but honestly, Chevy has priorities, priorities that overshadow the comparatively measly down payments we put on the cars. Constantly bitching about not having your car isn't going to get you anywhere, if anything it will just make you more upset. A few months from now, everyone that preordered is going to look back and say "Wow, I really made a big deal out of nothing...I think I'm gonna go drive my baby now!" I mean come on guys, you're going to be waiting a few weeks, maybe a couple months at the most. If you're one of those "I'm cancelling my order because GM sucks at..." then please, either follow through and cancel so someone more patient can get your Camaro or just stop complaining. We've all been waiting for this car for years, surely a few weeks more won't kill you. Edit: mods if this is in the wrong place, just move it.
SIK07GTSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote